14 shot magazine in 177 or 22 caliber to fit Weihrauch HW100
The magazine is 3D printed from an industrial grade of plastic. It is hard wearing, Impact resistant and has a very high temperature threshold.
Important features of our magazine
- Modified indexing slots to give guaranteed alignment of magazine. This ensures the pellets go cleanly into the breach without damaging the edges of the pellet.
- Viewing apertures around the magazine. This allows with a quick glance to see the pellets in the magazine while still loaded in the gun. Ensures you don't miss that vital shot.
- Modified central bore and location slots. This makes the magazine retaining switch operation smoother and easier when loading the magazine without compromising alignment.
- Reduced side pressure on the pellets from the O ring. This should lessen the risk of damage to the edge or skirt of the pellets.
- Highest quality nitrile O rings with spares available if required.
If you purchase more than one magazine spare O rings will be included.
14 day cool of period in which you can return the magazine no questions asked. Effectively you can sample the magazine without risk.
Each magazine is hand finished and inspected.
The magazine is covered by a two year warranty. It does not cover accidental damage but if for any other reason the magazine fails in use we will send out a replacement upon return of the old unit. We stand by our products and design them to have as long a service life as possible.
We only offer the magazines in black. Other colours can be done but there would be a minimum order quantity of 4 magazines to do this.
Ships to UK mainland, Scottish Highlands and Northern Ireland only although if you contact us we can get quotes outside of these destinations.
Please check out our other items.